Qualified Accounting Specialists
Professional outsourced accounting services can help your business prepare for the future. Whether you need help with one service… or a complete range of business services, D&M Accounting’s got you covered:
- Accounts Payable
- Bank Reconciliations
- Financial Analysis and Projections
- Financial Statement Preparation
- Payroll Processing, plus Direct Deposit
Outsourced Accounting Services can save you time and headaches. By removing these routine, but necessary tasks from your To-Do List, your focus stays on track while running your day-to-day operations. Keeping business goals in perspective is a priority that’s near and dear to all businesses – from small and mid-size businesses to large corporations.
4 Tips on Choosing an Accounting Service
When considering an outside financial solution for your accounting services or CPA needs, here are some helpful factors for evaluating different accounting firms:
- SERVICES NEEDED Consider all of the specific business accounting services you will need and verify whether the accounting firm will be able to handle them all or will need to split the tasks.
- COMPARE COSTS Verify and compare their fees – which may vary greatly between different firms. Some accounting firms will provide a specific set of services for a flat monthly fee. Inquire if they can provide additional tasks, including bookkeeping, for less – as some tasks do not require CPA level skills or training.
- MEET ASSIGNED STAFF If you are considering a long-term service with an accounting firm, find out which people you will be working with directly and ask to meet with them.
- PHILOSOPHICAL FIT Are your tax philosophies aggressive or conservative? You may want to ensure that you are matched up with a firm whose general philosophies on tax matters are in alignment with yours.